NEW ONLINE WORKSHOP: October 2017
And also solves the eternal problem of ‘what do I write about?’ on social media! Yay!
Using a learn-at-your-leisure format, there is a PDF each week for three weeks, a community support group, and the final week is a webinar, which is also recorded.
What are the 7 steps?
It breaks down into three sections:
1. Getting your head in the right place
- Getting a marketing mindset ... lean in
- Who am I? Key tip: you are the last person to know!
- Website ... did you know you can do without one (for a bit, anyway)? Plus super simple website ideas
- Social media .. yes or no? Why and which
- Email .. yes, email. Still important
- Optimising your book 'packaging' - what you absolutely must do and why it's important
- Optimising Amazon Kindle - simple steps to understanding categories, price, keywords
The webinar in the final week is for questions and any areas where participants have asked for demonstrations, case studies or examples.
What is learn at your leisure?
Exactly that! Each week a PDF will be posted to the group and you can read it when you wish. The webinar: you can turn up live or watch the recording later. Your call. If you're unable to attend the webinar, you can send questions and I'll answer them for you to catch up with later. There is also an online community. Dial in and leave message, have conversations, ask questions ... That community, though, only lasts for the duration of the course.
Sound like what you're looking for?
This is being run through the Romance Writers of Australia. RWA members get a discount but everyone is welcome! Prices are in Australian dollars and there is an additional 30c booking fee:
RWA member living in Australia: $30
RWA member not living in Australia: $27.27
Non RWA member living in Australia: $80
Non RWA members not living in Australia: $72.72
Any questions? Email me!
If you enjoyed this please comment, please share. If you didn't, please comment ... tell me what's missing or not your experience. I always love to hear constructive feedback.